The Best Title I Never Asked For
People spend their lives chasing titles.
Engineer.
Manager.
Doctor.
Director.
Business owner.
Each one represents years of hard work.
And I'm grateful for the opportunities I've had.
But there is one title that means more to me than all the others.
"Daddy."
It's a title that wasn't earned through an interview.
It came with sleepless nights.
School runs.
Homework.
Bedtime stories.
Countless "Why?" questions.
It reminds me every day that someone is watching.
Not to see if I'm successful.
But to see how I live.
Some days I get it right.
Some days I don't.
But every morning, I get another chance.
And maybe that's what Fatherhood is.
Not about being perfect.
But about showing up.
Again.
And again.
And again.
So this Father's Day, I don't celebrate being the best dad.
I simply feel grateful that I was given the chance to become one.
And honestly...
It's the best title I've ever had.
Okay papa.
Comments
Post a Comment